Videosync Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Great to have you Rafael! You should have access now. I’ve also added you to the mailinglist.

1 Like

Hi There! I’d love to help alpha (or beta!) test VideoSync!
Cheers,
Paddy

Thanks for joining Paddy! You should have access now and I’ve added you to the mailinglist.

Dear Jean-Paul,

I’d be happy to test.

Looking forward
Soheil

Happy to have you Soheil! You should have access now and I’ve added you to the mailinglist.

1 Like

Hello, I would be interested in being a videosync beta tester. I already work with Zwobot and EboSuite.
Best Regards,
Niels

Hey Niels, great to have you. You should have access now to the private forum, and you’ll receive an email whenever we have a new build available for testing.

Hi Jean Paul,

I would like to join the Alpha forum

best Sebastian

You should have acces now Sebastian! You will receive an email whenever we have a new alpha version ready for testing.

Hello again Jean Paul, thank you for this Alpha 1.2
Just one question: Is it normal for the “Demo” logo to appear in these test versions?
Cordially,
niels

Yes, that’s normal. Regardless of whether you’re using the Release, Beta or Alpha version, Videosync will always run in Trial mode until a license has been activated in Videosync’s Preferences. Since only the amount of machines a license has been activated are counted, you can safely activate both the Release and Alpha versions when they’re on the one machine, while still being able to activate Videosync on another machine.

A suggestion for more creativity on the video simpler: in slice mode the possibility also to play the files via the midi notes from parts edited by ableton markers. Another audiovideo software :wink: has already implemented it and it’s very interesting to read/play specific audiovideo or video bits only.
Cordially
Niels

It’s on the wishlist :slight_smile:

…Suggested Simpler slice by Ableton markers…so Mono obviously at this point. But, let’s be crazy :upside_down_face:, it could also be polyphonic :star_struck: assigned to different Siphon outputs (several video outputs on the Mac), there’s work :exploding_head: before we get to that…I guess…
See you soon

hey there,

I would love to join the VideoSync and Beam Beta Testing Team!!!

I love the products and am now building shows out with them, and thus I would love to test out any bugs in real time with the team!!

Thanks so much
-Davey

sorry “Alpha” testing team :grinning:

Great to have you David! I’ve added you to both the Beam Beta forum and Videosync Alpha forum. You will also now receive email notifications whenever a new build is ready for testing.

Hi Jean Paul and team, I would like to help with testing the Alpha.

Thanks!

Pedro.

Awesome, thanks for joining Pedro! You should have access now and will receive an email notification whenever we release a new build.

Hi Jean-Paul.

Glad to be back in action.

1 Like