Videosync Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Hi Koochey, thanks for chiming in! You should have access to the beta forum now.

1 Like

Hello - I’d like to join the beta test if possible, thanks!

Hi Evan, you should have access to the beta forum now. Thank you for joining!

1 Like

Hi! I am way late to the party, but, I’d be happy to get my eyes on the program. Now that I’m … you know… feeling creative again. :slight_smile:

No worries Vince! We’re always working on new features that need to be tested sooner or later. All feedback is valuable to us. I’ve added you to the Videosync beta forum.

Hi there, I have been using Videosync for over 2 years now and I truly love it!
I would be happy to help with the beta-testing. We exchange a few emails with Jean Paul about this.

HI Simone, nice to hear from you! I’ve added you to the Videosync beta forum and mailinglist.

Hi !
I’d like to be part of the alpha testing program too <3
Thanks !!

Hi roundandline, thank you for joining! I’ve added you to the Videosync alpha forum and mailinglist.

Thank you very much !!

Hi everyone. BAZR (Jan-Bas) here joining you. I did some bêta work for Cycling74 (M4L), but so far, I haven’t been doing graphics on stage with Videosync and really looking forward to explore the package.

Thank you for joining Jan-Bas! I’ve added you to the Videosync alpha forum and mailinglist. Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi - if there’s a beta active, I’d be interested in testing.

Best - Jason.

Thank you Jason! We’re working hard on the next release of Videosync, so there’s definitely stuff for you to test! I’ve added you to the Videosync alpha forum and mailinglist.

Thanks. Fooling around with Vsync is great fun. Especially the shaders, although I haven’t written any myself yet. There is, of course, another option: I wonder how people are experiencing the online ISF editor? Looking forward to trying out new modules.

Yes please! I’d like to try the beta version.
Thanks.

Welcome Selena! You should have access to the Videosync alpha forum now. I’ve also added you to the mailinglist.

Thank you. How do I access the download?

You can find it in this pinned post at the top of the Videosync Alpha forum.

Hi @Jean-Paul I’m interested in testing the alpha versions! Thanks!