Videosync Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Hi Jean-Paul
I found the product though lots of searches for this type of thing. It’s pretty exciting to me as I’ve been hoping for something like this for decades. I am currently working on a solo music project with lots of moving picture using pro tools, and live through ableton link , and do my videos on the iPad. I was about to download a demo, and found this I’d love to be involved with the product, and am involved with many betas in the audio world. . My past work include producing Skinny Puppy albums , and lots of TV and movie composition…
Thanks Mark Walk

Awesome, happy to have you Mark! You should have access to the Alpha forum now.

At this time we don’t have a new alpha out yet, but once we do, you will be informed by email.

Thanks for the add, I’m building a new m1 system, and looking forward to this !

1 Like

Hi I would like to join the testing team :grin:

Thanks for joining Joel, you should have access now.

At this time we don’t have a new alpha out yet, but once we do, you will be informed by email.

A post was split to a new topic: Videosync alpha layer

Hi I would like access to the this!
Looking forward to new features

Thanks for joining! You should have access to the Alpha forum now. You will receive an email when we have a new build to share.

I would love to be a tester for this product. Im currently using Beam in the trial mode. I will put videosync to the test!

Thanks for joining Dave! You should have access to the Videosync Alpha forum now. We don’t have a new alpha build out yet since 1.2.0, but you will be notified by email when we’re ready.

Hey there,

Would be very interested in joining the alpha testing forum if the rumors are true that there is a Windows version in development.

Cheers,
Ethan

Happy to have you Ethan! There is no Windows version available for testing yet, but we’ll be sure to announce it properly when that time comes.

Alright, looking forward to it! I used to work in game engine dev so I’m willing to test out even the barest of bones pre-alpha Windows version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! I would also like to test showsync on windows

Thanks for joining! You should have access to our Videosync Alpha forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to our alpha mailing list.

Hi, I’m working on a new show and I would love to try VideoSync alpha versions

Hey Aymalo, I’ve added you to the Videosync Alpha forum and mailing list. Thanks for joining!

If you are still needing Mac-based testers, please add me to the Alpha forum. thanks

We’re always happy to have more testers :slight_smile: - you should have access now and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Keen to test this too! Kel