Videosync Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

We’re always happy to have more testers :slight_smile: - you should have access now and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Keen to test this too! Kel

Hey Kel,

You should have access to the private Alpha forum now. You are now also subscribed to the mailing list!

Keen to take part in the testing!

I would be delighted to join you!

I would like to be involved with the testing for the Windows version of Videosync. Long time Ableton user, so i’m very familiar with the prog and will be happy to provide feedback.
Thanks

Welcome aboard! You should now have access to the Alpha forum, and you are now subscribed to the mailinglist!

1 Like

Hello. Am a regular abelton user and actively developing an audiovisual show triggering video clips through Abelton. Would love to try out your software and provide notes on how it goes.

Hi Jean-Paul, excited to test out the private alpha. Cheers!

Happy to have you Tristan! You should have access now, and you have been subscribed to the mailing list!

1 Like

Hey Jean-Paul,

I would also like to join the alpha-testing. Really excited about the recent news :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining Domi! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hi JP, I’m interested in testing Videosync for windows. I’m using Live 10.

Thank Rudi! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hi! Would love to try testing this! I have windows and ableton 12! Emailed you guys forever ago about getting a windows version! Glad its finally almost here!

Welcome to the forum and thanks for joining Sam! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hi Jean-Paul, I’d like to be in the test group for the new Videosync for Windows. Thanks!

Awesome Daniel! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hi I’m Alyssa, count me in on the testing!

Hello! Wes Tank here. Would love to be a tester.