In release 0.6.1 we have rewritten the windowing system to better integrate with Mac OS X. This version is not focussed on new features, but on better user friendliness. Please see the renewed installation instructions here.
- Fullscreen option in Master plugin (double-click on the output window works, too!)
- You can now send to us a problem report directly when the application crashes or has an exception with the new Problem Reporter
- We added a link to the forum under Help in the main menu
- The control surface is longer needs to be copied manually. You will get a pop-up if the control surface needs to be installed or updated, where you can tell Videosync to do this for you.
- Videosync no longer crashes when opening from the disk image or a folder without write permissions.
- Videosync no longer asks you if you want to Re-open windows if it closed unexpectedly.
NOTE: Updated System Requirements
- The minimum OS X version is now 10.10, please let us know if you think this is too high.