Fixture Request LightmaXX Vega Bar LED 4W

lightmaXX Vega Bar LED Light Bar 4W (24x RGBW) | MUSIC STORE professional

Hi there! I really need this fixture profile, It’s 58 channels in this configuration:

1. All dimming 1
  2. Strobe 1
  3. Red 1
  4. Green 1
  5. Blue 1
  6. White 1
  7. Auto Program 1
  8. All Dimming 2
  9. Strobe 2

repeating up to:

1. All Dimming 8
  2. Strobe 8
  3. Red 8
  4. Green 8
  5. Blue 8
  6. White 8
  7. Auto program 8
  8. See color chase table
  9. Chase speed slow to fast

Thanks again for your help.

Best, Ed

Hey Ed! Here you go:

Place these into your Fixture Profiles/User folder (Beam > Fixture Profiles…) and restart Beam.
Add the Lightmaxx Vega Bar LED 4W - 58ch fixture profile to your patch and double-click on the added fixture to see its cell components and their note mappings.
See this video for some ideas on working with pixel bars in Beam.

1 Like

Hey Luka,

Thank you so much for the quick reply! <3

Will get right on it!

Hey Luka,

I’mt trying out the fixture and it’s behaving weirdly. When I increase intensity in the PAR instrument it cycles between different modes and colors. I tried adding a specific tag to individual cells and trying to control just the cell but I get the same result. Might I be doing something wrong or maybe there’s something happening with the fixture profile? I imagine it might have something to do with the channels that control “auto program” (channels 7,14, 21,28,35,42, 49) and also maybe the strobe and all dimming channels as well as programs 57 and 58 (see color chase table and chase speed slow to fast). Would I be right in presuming the best way to control the fixture with beam would be for beam to control only the RGBW channels? I’ve attached the table that comes with the manual.

Thanks for your help!

Ed

I just tried controlling this fixture in Capture, where it is reacting as expected, so the fixture profile should be in tact:

I imagine it might have something to do with the channels that control “auto program” (channels 7,14, 21,28,35,42, 49) and also maybe the strobe and all dimming channels as well as programs 57 and 58 (see color chase table and chase speed slow to fast). Would I be right in presuming the best way to control the fixture with beam would be for beam to control only the RGBW channels? I’ve attached the table that comes with the manual.

The modulation mapped to every 7th channel is program and the modulations mapped to channels 57 and 58 are colorprogram. colorprogramspeed. These are by default set to 0, so unless you specifically select these modulations using a device like Generic and set them to something else than 0, they should already be inactive, as on the screenshot above.

If you assign a tag to the parent fixture, select it in the Par device and set the fixture to red, with Intensity to 100%, does Beam’s Monitor look as on the screenshot above?
Can you double-check that you have selected the 58-channel mode on the fixture itself?
Is the starting address on the fixture matching the one in Beam?

1 Like

Oh, sorry, my bad

I was programming in the 6ch mode with a generic RGBW fixture before you made the fixture and forgot to change it back to 58
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Sorryyyy, seems to be working perfectly! Thanks!!

1 Like