Fixture Request for ETC COLORSOURCE PAR LED, ETC COLORSOURCE PAR LED DEEP BLUE, MARTIN MAC AURA

Hi there.
Over here in the ATLAS B2 Black Box Experimental Studio in Boulder, Colorado.
Requesting fixture profiles for:

1. ETC COLORSOURCE PAR LED
  2. ETC COLORSOURCE PAR LED DEEP BLUE
  3. MARTIN MAC AURA

Attached are the fixture profiles we’re currently using, but we’re experiencing some inconsistencies.
Would be great to know that everything is for sure correct with the Beam fixture profiles.
Thanks so much for the help!

Martin MAC Aura.sbf (4.5 KB)
ETC ColorSource PAR - 5 channel.sbf (963 Bytes)

Hi Sean, thanks for getting in touch!

I tested your fixture profiles along with Capture visualizer simulations of these fixtures, and checked their manuals.

The ETC ColorSource PAR profile looks good to me, as long as the fixture itself is also set to the 5-channel mode.

The Martin MAC Aura profile also works, but may be a bit confusing to use in this way. Since this fixture consists of 3 components (yoke, beam, and aura), it may be more practical to control it using an aggregate fixture profile.

Place these files into your Fixture Profiles/User folder and restart Beam:

Add the Martin MAC Aura - 25ch to your Beam fixture patch, but don’t assign any tags to it yet.
Double-click on the fixture to see its components. Assign a separate tag to every child component:

In Live, you can set things up like so:

This allows you to control each fixture component individually, and use the RGB/HSL color picker for each of the 2 color components.

Let me know if you are still having any issues.