Alpha Tester still have limitations (RESOLVED)

HI, I want to say thank you for adding me to your Alpha Testers group. I do have a question, I downloaded the latest build for Videosync but I still get a demo overlay. Do I need to download a different, authorized version somewhere else? also, does the computer have to be online to use the software without limitations?
Again, thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a tester, this is an awesome software! Looking forward to solving this issue.

Hector Miguel

Thanks for getting in touch.

The software should be authorized for the computer with the mac address you entered in the contact form. Could you be running it on another computer?

Edit: the computer does not have to be online for the authorization to work, your mac address is baked into the compiled application.

Thanks for replying so quickly. I do have two macbook pro and after reading your message I decided to try on my other laptop, just in case I had sent you that mac address. So , installed again the 0. 4.17 version, on the laptop, but still get the demo overlay!

I have been trying on both laptops just in case, but still no joy. I don’t know what else to do!
By the way, I downloaded via a link included in the email I received, I don’t know if that points to the same place as the link on the website or not.

I appreciate your help, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi Hector,

Can you send me your MAC address(es) via a PM?

Hidde

Sure thing, as soon as I find out how to do that :slight_smile:

Ok, just sent you an email.
Thank you Hidde.

Thank you guys for your help, you are awesome, and have a treasure in your hands with this tools!
Case has been RESOLVED!

1 Like