Beam Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Hey Owen, you should have access to the beta forum now. As soon as we have a new build out you will receive an email notification.

Thank you! I will keep my eyes peeled.

I would love to test out the beta versions of Beam!

You should access now Dave! We currently don’t have a new Beam build out yet for testing, but once we do you will be informed by email.

Hi there, I’d love to join! I’ve been working on custom max devices to help my workflow and would love to see how that ties in to what you’re working on and if I can be of any help.

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for joining! You should have access to the Beam Beta forum now. We currently don’t have a new Beam build out yet for testing, but once we do you will be informed by email.

1 Like

Hey @Jean-Paul - i got some new controllers and would like to test the ArtNet functions with BEAM.
My Demo is unfortunately expired so if you’re still looking for Testers i appreciate - thanks Den

Hi Den, I’ve added you to the Beam Beta forum and mailing list, and I’ve sent you trial extension for 1 month by email. Let me know if you’ve received it!

1 Like

Yes thats amazing ty so much - will give it a try now !

Hi, I’m working on a new show and I would love to join Beam alpha testers

Hey Aymalo, you should have access to the Beam Alpha forum now. There is no new alpha out yet, but you will be informed by email when there is!

I would love to help with testing. Beams looks very good and I would love to improve on it

Thank you for joining Vini! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hello everyone ,
I have been wanting to test Beam on Windows for a long time, I remain at your disposal to test it if you develop an alpha version!

THANKS
Fabian

Welcome Fabian, happy to have you! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hi everyone !

I’m thrilled about Beam on Windows, and would love to test it ! Let me know.

Cheers from France :slight_smile:

Hey Pierre! Thanks for joining! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Thanks a lot JP ! Can’t wait to try it !

1 Like