Beam Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Hi there!

If you’d like to help by testing and speeding up the development of Beam, then please make yourself known in this topic. You will then be given access to the Beam Alpha forum where you can download the Alpha application and discuss issues related to testing.

Many thanks from the team

2 Likes

Hey all!
Been out of the loop of the Beta program for a while, but, I’d be very happy to keep running some tests on my setup! I have a bunch of DMX lights, ableton, and artnet devices! oh, also, i have a TON OF FREE TIME. :). -Vince

Hi Showsync team!
Ive been trying out Videosync with the License I got as Ableton Certified Trainer (thank you for that!), and would also love to try out Beam!
Ill be happy to try the beta releases and give you feedback.

Pedro Itan

Hola me gustaria probar la version beta, ya lei el manual completo y no encuentro como formar un canal dmx con varios parametros, esto es para encender y apagar la lampara de las cabezas moviles

Ahora eh logrado programar un boton con encendido y apagado para las lamparas de las moviles, espero puedas hacer una promocion en Black friday, excelente trabajo felicitaciones

1 Like

Hi Mauty,

Our holiday sale just went live. You can get a 20% discount on https://beam.showsync.com

Hidde

1 Like

the above offer still stands! ^^^ been a rough year. :wink:

Welcome back Vince! You should already have access to the Beam beta forum actually!

Hey team!

I mostly use Madmapper for lighting, but the show design with Ableton really interests me. I would love it for my own thing in the future. Currently, I am building a show for a nationwide tour of pretty prominent artists/label bosses. 3 shows booked but interest from overseas for shows as well.

I don’t generally deal with artists using Ableton live (worked with a lot) so perfect opportunity to get into it. If you could please hook me up a license for the duration of the tour, (plus a backup) i’ll have a go with it. Prob do some combo stuff with Resolume and Madmapper as well.

Happy to give some feedback. Try out some new features from the point of view of a completely new user, If it all goes well, I’d totally buy it.

We are filming it with multicam as well. I can have a chat with the team, I’m sure that If it all really works out well, we could give you some video clips for advertising use…

Let me know if that is something you would be interested in, drop me a line on my email,

Thanks very much,

Ben
ben@eventro.co.nz.

1 Like

Hey Ben! I’ve sent you an email. Could you let me know if you’ve received it?

me ! ale@impensabile.org

Happy to have you Alessandra! I’ve added you to Beam beta forum and mailinglist.

1 Like

Hi team, I would love to join the beta tester group. I’m a Max/MSP programmer using Live + Resolume/UNREAL for interactive installations. I love your approach and I’m a massive user of midi protocol from live to control lights, triggers, etc… Merci!
sahbi.marouane@gmail.com

Hi Marousah! I’ve added you to Beam beta forum and mailinglist. You’ll receive an email when we have a new beta to test.

1 Like

Hey! I am a student vdj, a lighting designer. I’m very excited about the approach to DMX thru ableton, and although I’ve seen attempts before, I’ve never seen a stable project. Keep me posted on betas!

Hi Gary! Great to have you on board. You should have access to the beta forum now and I’ve added you to the mailing list. At the time of writing we don’t have a new beta release out yet that’s newer than 1.3, but you’ll be informed when there is!

Hi my name is Glenn, I am a data scientist student over at CSU here in Denver, I like all kinds of dmx lighting I like your softwhare also. I would like to join the beta and help out.

Hi Glenn, thank you for joining! You should have access to the private beta forum now. You will be informed by email when there’s a new build to test.

I am very excited for the future of this program and would be happy to beta test, especially this summer as I have some extra time.