Beam Alpha Testing (Sign up here)

Hey Jean-Paul,

Bedankt ! I stupidly didn’t think the licence would be valid for the alpha version. I’ll do that !

Bedankt again =)

can i have Alpha version ?

Hi Ashkan, thanks for joining!

You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hello Team,

I have been using and teaching Ableton for a while, and i’m usually running dmx for shows using other software. I would love to help this software to reach its potential and be on par / or even better than other dmx software, as there is nothing to my knowledge that runs natively in Ableton.

Good to be here, and thank you for having me
Stephanos

Happy to have you Stephanos :slight_smile:

You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!

Hello there !

I’m currently working with Ableton on windows and trying to sync the sending of some Artnet informations inside a project. I tried Beam for Live on Mac and it fits perfectly to my needs. But now I need it on windows, so it would be a great pleasure to test the Alpha version of Beam for Live on windows.

Thank you for having me !

Thanks for joining! You should have access to the private forum now, and you’ve been subscribed to the mailing list!